TERMS & CONDITIONS
The domain name (“Website”) is a site operated by Millionaires Trend A PRIVATE LIMTED COMPANY , a (company) incorporated under laws of India via name of MILLIONAIRES TREND PRIVATE LIMTED.
By using the services on the www.millionairestrend.com, you are agreeing to the following terms of service, conditions, policies, etc. (“Terms of Service”) including those available by hyperlink, with website, which may be updated by us from time to time. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice. If you do not agree with its terms, kindly do not use this Website.
This website provides a range of services including but not limited to, enabling you to publish, comment on, promote, and purchase products; interact with other members; and receive the benefits of The Millionaires trend's product production service including payment processing, transaction handling, product manufacturing, packaging, order fulfilment, and customer service.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and is the property of MILLIONAIRES TREND. The collective work includes works that are licensed to MILLIONAIRES TREND. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
You may not display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own commercial use.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, displayed transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by us. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
You will not hold MILLIONAIRES TREND responsible for other users' Content, actions or inactions, or collaborations. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of collaborations advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' Content, the ability of parties to deliver on collaborations, or that the parties will actually complete a transaction.
We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms, and conditions related to use thereof. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the Website and services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
You must ensure that your access to the Website and millionaires trend Service is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process you employ for accessing The website's service does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference which may damage own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to any computer system that arises in connection with your use of the Website or any linked website.
We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide any service, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, any suspension or discontinuance of service, or any transmissions by others in contravention of the registered members' obligations as set out in these Terms of Service.
You acknowledge that we may not be able to confirm the identity of other registered users or prevent them acting under false pretences or in a manner that infringes the rights of any person.
If you use any of our trademarks in reference to our products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us, and only after securing prior written permission from millionaires trend to do so, which may be given, or refused, at its sole discretion, and subject to any terms or conditions it may deem fit. You must not use any of our trademarks in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks; in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours; in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or in a manner that disparages us or our information, products, or services (including this Website), or in a manner that implies any kind of any association/ affiliation with The brand (millionaires trend).
While we strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Therefore we cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, millionaires trend shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, MILLIONAIRES TREND may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
USE OF SITE :
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a MILLIONAIRES TREND or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part through which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party's affiliated with Millionaires Trend, we have no control over the linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of MILLIONAIRES TREND.
These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you are accessing them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it. It thus requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (eg. if a specific link does not work).
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT:
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by MILLIONAIRES TREND without notice at any time, for any reason. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
DIFFERENT PRICING CURRENCIES:
Pricing of products sold by MILLIONAIRES TREND is based upon figures calculated in I.N.R RUPEES (INR). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from INDIAN rupees according to the most up-to-date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-I.N.R denominations of currency on the Site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. Areas of the Site where non-I.N.R denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotional pages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to MILLIONAIRES TREND, excluding shipping.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and noterms or conditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company's shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request orsimilar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or inconflict with the terms here in. If any term, clause or provision is declared toheld invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holdingshall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision hereincontained.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS - All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Our Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
3. SUBSTITUTION - Our Company reserves the right,without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer mustspecifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made,when placing an order with the Our Company.
4. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for aspacific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issuedor verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company. A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company. All prices and deliveriesare F.O.B. shipping point. Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
5. TRANSPORTATION - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use it judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
6. PACKING - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipmentfor Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
7. PAYMENT TERMS - The discount applies only tothe invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Our Company reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Our Company. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Our Company may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
8. TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES - Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by Buyer upon invoice from Our Company unless Buyer provides a valid exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authority or unless Our Company's forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by Buyer.
9. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Delivery to carriershall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shallpass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping ordelivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carriermust be made within five (3) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Our Company until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or other wise, Interest, carrying charges,and attorneys' fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.
10. RETURN OF PRODUCTS - Goods cannot be returned, and orders once accepted by Our Company cannot be canceled, except upon the written approval of Our Company. Cut to size items and special orders may not be returned unless it has been determined to be provided in error by Our Company. Customers returning goods are responsible for freightcharges, and shall be assessed a restocking fee of $100 or 20% of the order, whichever is greater.
11. FORCE MAJEURE - Our Company shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectlyfrom or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or militaryauthority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays intransportation; lack of or inability too brain raw materials (including energy sources), components, labor, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our Company's reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our Company may during any period of shortage due to any of saidcauses, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner which we deems fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for anycause.
12. REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES - In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term here incontained, Buyer shall pay to Our Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney's fees and costs of collection.
13. LIABILITY - Our Company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (3) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is madeby Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company, Our Company may fulfillits responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company's option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
14. WARRANTY - All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. Therefore going warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or other wise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchant ability orfitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authorityto bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerningthe goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not bedeemed to have become apart of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our Company in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. Our Company shall not be liableunder the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Company disclaims all liability withrespect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to suchdesign. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
15. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Our Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating there to. Our Company's liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company's option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company's instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company's obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our Company makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
16. SELECTION - Buyer represents that the goods sold here under are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our Company's skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorneys), damages and liabilities resulting from actualor alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Company for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulationor standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered here under.
17. CHOICE OF LAW - This agreement and matters connected with the performance there of shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the law of the State of RAJASTHAN as if it were executed and performed entirely within the State of RAJASTHAN. Further, it shall be construed to be between merchants.
Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns). In the event ships for free, customer will be informed of the return shipment cost (estimates may be given based on the our own costs in shipping to customers). No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.